As women, we are often our own worst critics. We doubt ourselves and our abilities, and this can hold us back from achieving our full potential. But it doesn’t have to be this way! By repeating positive affirmations, we can train our minds to focus on the good and banish those negative thoughts for good. Here are 100 powerful affirmations for successful women, add them to your daily routine and watch yourself soar!
This post may contain affiliate links. That means that if you click on a link and purchase something I recommend, I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. This helps keep my website up and running and is very appreciated. Thank you for your support! You can read my full disclosure policy here.
In This Post
What Are Positive Affirmations?
Positive affirmations are empowering phrases that you create using your own personal language to help rebalance your outlook but often we fail to realise their true benefit until we put them into practice.
Daily life is full of work commitments, family life, financial concerns and complex social interactions that can easily drag you down. To work through these stresses, investing time in positive affirmations can work wonders on your mood and outlook.
Positive affirmations have a lot of potential benefits and can help provide perspective on the issues that weigh heavily on our minds. Not only can they give us an understanding of our worth but they can also provide us with fresh confidence as we come up against each daily challenge.
Whether it is changing your attitudes or improving your relationships, positive affirmations can offer a much-needed push towards success with work, relationships and any of life’s challenges.
How To Use Positive Affirmations
Using positive affirmations is a pretty straight forward, by repeating positive statements about yourself, you can program your mind to start believing them. If you struggle to create your own affirmations or not sure where to start I have listed 100 powerful affirmations for success below to help you get going!
Aim to pick out 3-5 affirmations that resonate with you and add them to your day. I spend 5 minutes in the morning repeating my affirmations and then again before I go to bed. This helps me focus on the day ahead and reflect on the day I’ve had.
100 Powerful Daily Affirmations For Successful Women:
1. I am, and always will be, enough.
2. I am successful and confident in my abilities to do my job.
3. My self-talk is loving and supportive.
4. I do not allow other people to hold me back from achieving my goals. I give myself permission to walk my path and allow other people to do the same.
5. I am attracting financial abundance and have peace of mind.
6. I appreciate all the blessings in life and aspire to be a stronger woman.
7. I choose happiness over regrets.
8. I am worthy of accomplishment, success, and abundance.
9. I have a voice and I can use it.
10. I act with confidence and have a plan, and I accept that plans are open to change.
11. I will surround myself with people who love me and who care for me.
12. I will celebrate each goal I accomplish with gratitude and joy.
13. I am deserving of respect.
14. I hold my head up high and put a smile on my face every day.
15. I am on the path to financial freedom.
16. If I decide to achieve something, I make it happen with my dedication and hard work.
17. I trust myself and my talents.
18. I avoid distractions and drama. I do not complain but concentrate on my ambitions.
19. There are no limits to what I can achieve.
20. I choose instead of waiting to be chosen.
21. I manifest my full potential.
22. I execute my business plans with clarity and vision.
23. I am talented and intelligent.
24. Today I will move my business forward.
25. I am a competent member of the team. I have the knowledge and skills that I need right now.
26. I choose to think positively and create a wonderful and successful life for myself.
27. I am unique, that is my gift.
28. nothing is stopping me from growing. I seize opportunities and make things happen.
29. I let go of any negative feelings about myself or my life and accept all that is good.
30. I am a positive influence and surround myself with like people.
31. My mantra is yes I can, and of course, I will.
32. I choose, instead of waiting to be chosen.
33. Every challenge I face is an opportunity to grow and improve.
34. I can complete any challenge that comes my way.
35. I am taking steps to turn my business dream into a reality
36. I refuse to be distracted from my goals and vision.
37. My mind is clear of any self-defeating contemplations.
38. I will take charge of my life and create my future.
39. I choose to learn from the positive and negative events of the past so that I continue to make progress towards my bright future.
40. I won’t compare my behind-the-scenes to someone else’s highlight reel.
41. I am not my mistakes.
42. I choose to think positively and create a wonderful and successful life for myself.
43. I confidently ask to be paid for what I deserve.
44. I enjoy what I do and how I do it.
45. I am compassionate and mindful of others.
46. I am attractive just as I am. I don’t need to change anything. I’m not perfect, but I am still beautiful.
47. I am unstoppable and I always overcome any struggle.
48. I am open-minded and willing to explore any path to success.
49. I do not give up when things get difficult. I keep working until I finish what I started.
50. I am grateful for my journey and its lessons.
51. I am courageous. I am willing to act and face my fears.
52. I choose to think positively and create a wonderful and successful life for myself.
53. I can give my best when I take care of myself.
54. I enjoy what I do and how I do it.
55. I love myself unconditionally.
56. I am responsible for what happens to my body, so I treat it with love, respect, and care.
57. I have a growth mindset.
58. I am surrounded by supportive, positive people who believe in me and want to see my success.
59. I am committed to becoming the best version of myself.
60. Today, I аbаndоn mу оld hаbіtѕ аnd take up nеw, mоrе роѕіtіvе оnеѕ.
61. I can make mistakes and still reach my goals.
62. I trust my wisdom and intuition. I am the only person who knows what is best for me.
63. I will be my own best advocate.
64. I am open to constructive criticism and welcome improvement.
65. I control my day; I will not let my day control me.
66. I will maintain a positive attitude today despite any hurdles that come my way. I have what it takes to succeed.
67. Everything that I need will be provided to me at the right time and in the right place. When something is meant to happen it will happen.
68. I am worthy of the best in life and I now lovingly allow myself to accept it.
69. I’m proud of my culture, upbringing and experiences; they made me who I am.
70. I will no longer allow fear to keep me from enjoying my life.
71. Anything is possible for me.
72. I am open to any new opportunity that comes my way. I do not believe that my options are limited.
73. I trust my intuition and I always make wise decisions.
74. I am a strong individual who attracts success and happiness.
75. I know things do not happen overnight. I am patient with myself.
76. When I encounter detours in my life, I make the most of them.
77. I reach any goal I set my mind to. If I dream it, I can do it. No goal is out of reach.
78. I am proud of myself.
79. I take responsibility for my successes and my failures.
80. I am committed to myself.
81. I accept that I cannot change the past. I focus on my future and move forward in my life. My past does not define who I am today.
82. I will not compare myself to others.
83. I bring something unique to the table by simply being me.
84. When one door closes, I push open another.
85. My drive to succeed carries me to the top.
86. Today I will release all toxic thoughts and let positive energy flow in.
87. I never stop learning and see opportunities for growth everywhere. I improve every day for the rest of my life.
88. I transform my obstacles into opportunities for improvement.
89. Challenges are opportunities to grow and improve.
90. I am strong, confident and powerful.
91. I practice self-care and recognize when I need to take a break. I feel good about taking care of myself.
92. I am learning to trust the journey.
93. I establish a healthy work-life balance.
94. I am not dependent on anyone else.
95. I am energized and ready to slay the day.
96. Rather than being discouraged by how far I have left to go, I am grateful for how far I have already come.
97. I am focused on my goals and feel passionate about my work.
98. I аm thе аrсhіtесt of mу lіfе; I buіld іtѕ fоundаtіоn аnd сhооѕе іtѕ соntеnt.
99. I am not afraid of the unknown because I know I can overcome all the challenges that come my way.
100. I am free of worries, self-destroying talks, and bad relationships.
If you want to be successful, it’s important that you start thinking positively. These 100 positive affirmations for success will help change your mindset and put you on the path to achieving your goals. recite these affirmations every day, and soon you’ll see a difference in your attitude and outlook on life. What are you waiting for? Start reading and get started on the road to success!